Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

WhiteBait Connection Part 2ooooooo

Walt: We are learning to be kaitiaki in our community.


Day 2 WhiteBait connection   


30th of July 2019 My class and I visited WhiteBait Connection again. Nina Was the one teaching us. We learnt how to identify fish pests and plant pests. Is a plant called the oxygen plant. It takes all the dissolved air away from the fish so then the fish can't eat and then they will die. We also found out what tools we can use to see how healthy the dune lake is. You can use a Thermometer, A fish trap, (if there are pests) and more. Before we go to have a look at them we got given groups. In my group was Me, (leader) Mia, Reo and Tristan.

Question: What do you think WhiteBait Connection is now?
Reflection: It was fun being a Leader because I like being bossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.