Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

The Scary Storm

Walt: we are learning to use Descriptive vocab
Thunder


There was thunder & lightning last night. I saw the Light
blue lightning flickering on and off  like a light switch. Then the
deafening thunder struck. I was in bed fast asleep then all of a
sudden I heard a loud Bang. At first I thought it was a bad dream.
So I shut my eyes and Started drifting away into my dream.
Again Another loud Bang went. Then I said to myself “ok that
must be lightning”. Then the loudest bang went. I got so scared I
that I hid under my blankets so nothing could get to me.

Question: Did you hear the Lightning/ thunder? Describe how you felt
Reflection: The thunder scared me

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Lincoln! I love how descriptive you are very with your writing! I didn't hear the thunder and lightning to answer your question but your reflection isn't really a reflection... I still like your project either way! Is this a true story?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.