Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Prototype Reflection

Walt: We are learning to design and create
Pallet garden prototype.

Prototype Reflection


On my prototype design I enjoyed using the boiling hot glue gun. But I disliked when I got burnt by the hot glue gun while I was trying to keep my prototype together. The burn felt like getting a sunburn. The most challenging  part was trying to not burn myself while organizing the popsicle sticks.

I chose this design because Animals and Birds can't get in and eat my veggies. Also there's lots of sun that can get into my garden.


Equipment List:
Lots of wood 
Screws 
Screwdriver
Plants
Soil
Pallet
Nails
Hammer
Saw
Question: What type of design would you chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.