Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Word Find

Walt: We are learning to use hand tools safely

Word find Template:                             

When you find a word hide it in the table below. Your words can go up, down, side to side or diagonally through the table. Once you have put in at least 10 topic specific words, fill the rest of the squares with random letters. Remember there should only be one letter in each square.
    
P
G
F
C
A
R
B
O
N
D
I
O
X
I
D
E
G
A
W
A
L
A
H
W
A
T
E
T
F
A
T
N
K
J
J
G
H
D
A
T
A
Q
L
H
K
Y
A
F
F
R
E
H
P
K
G
F
J
N
T
A
N
J
W
L
J
O
R
A
T
G
D
Q
L
A
D
N
K
B
E
H
T
J
K
M
E
P
Q
R
Y
O
N
I
N
A
D
A
K
B
H
P
S
U
Y
G
T
T
A
X
O
M
O
V
E
P
L
I
L
B
A
O
I
Y
T
R
C
R
O
W
B
A
R
B
C
H
A
A
M
J
M
O
P
A
Y
H
R
E
T
A
W
K
L
I
V
C
H
O
P
H
M
H
I
O
O
O
I
O
O
L
O
O
J
N
A
I
U
L
N
G
E
C
L
I
A
N
H
P
O
L
O
P
E
F
I
N
K
T
F
A
R
C
Write the words that are hidden in the Word Find here:

  • Nail                                        
  • Hammer
  • Crowbar
  • Plants
  • Pallet
  • Oxygen 
  • Carbon-Dioxide
  •  Craft-Knife
  • Wall
  • Wood
  • Cut
  • Water
  • Chop 

Questions: What are some other topic specif word that I could of used?
Reflection: It was fun making the word find because it was hard finding topic specif.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.